In this article
1. What is Stripe 3D Secure?
Stripe 3D Secure uses Sources to accept card payments verified using 3D Secure, an additional layer of authentication that protects you from liability for fraudulent card payments.
2. How is Stripe 3D Secure different from Stripe?
Stripe 3D Secure provides an added layer of protection for customers checking out at our Oddle Shops, as compared to using Stripe.
3. How will customers' experience change now with Stripe 3D Secure?
Customers will now receive an OTP via SMS on their registered phone number, after keying in their credit card details. Upon successful OTP verification, they will be notified about successful payment & order placement.
Watch the flow here:
4. How to enable Stripe 3D Secure on the OMS dashboard?
- Sign into your Oddle web dashboard.
- Select your menu from the List of Menus.
- Click on Payment located on the left sidebar.
- Locate the section Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Setup Stripe if you have not done it yet
- Turn on the toggle for Credit/Debit Card Payment
- Click on "Connect Stripe" button to link your Stripe account
- Click on the checkbox beside "Enable Stripe 3D Secure" on the OMS dashboard
- Click "Save"