Boost allows you to receive online payment from your customers through the Boost mobile wallet app. This article explains the steps to refund customer payments made with Boost.
Click here for more information on Boost payment integration set up and transaction charges in Malaysia.
In this article
1. Full Refund for Boost Payment
- To perform a full refund for a payment made with Boost, click on the View icon of the relevant order under the Orders tab on the web dashboard.
- Click View payment transactions. This leads you to the Online Transactions tab.
- Click on Refund to process the full refund.
- Please refer to Boost for the applicable refund conditions.
The Online Transactions tab can also be accessed directly from the sidebar of the web dashboard.
2. Partial Refund for Boost Payment
Partial refund function is currently unavailable on Boost.
To workaround and perform a partial refund for a payment made with Boost, please do the following:
- Perform a full refund as described in the Full Refund for Boost Payment section above.
- Amend the order on the Oddle Register iPad app
- Send your customer the revised payment request.