Boost allows you to receive online payment from your customers through the Boost mobile wallet app. This article explains the steps to integrate the Boost Payment method with your Oddle Shop.
In this article
1. Register a Boost Business account
Before you begin, please ensure the following:
- Register an account with Boost Business by completing the Boost Merchant Application form located at the bottom of this article.
- Email the form and supporting documents to email@example.com with the subject line "Oddle Boost Payment".
- You will receive your Boost Business Merchant ID, Key, and Secret password by email between 5 and 7 days after registration.
2. Set up Boost integration
- Sign in to your Oddle web dashboard.
- Select your menu from the List of Menus.
- Click on Payment located on the left sidebar.
- Turn the Boost Payment method on by clicking on the toggle switch.
- Complete the integration by entering the Key, Secret password, and Merchant ID that you received into the Client ID, Client Secret, and Merchant ID field, respectively.
- Remember to select if the Boost Payment method is applicable for pick up and/or delivery orders.
- Click Save to complete the integration. You will see a "Payment Option enabled" notification message at the top of your browser once the integration is successfully linked.
3. Boost transaction charge
There will not be any transaction charge from now until 31 December 2018. Please refer to Boost for updates.
You may encourage your customers to pay with Boost by sending them a discount code for their next order.