In this article
1. What is Item Breakdown Report?
Item Breakdown Report lets you know what items you have to prepare each day for both Delivery and Pickup orders, including those of orders that might have expired. It is also useful for advanced item planning or checking if there were any items that you might have missed.
Item information displayed in the Item Breakdown Report is based on the following criteria:
- Only items with Confirmed order status. Items with Pending or Delivered order status are not displayed.
- Only items of a selected store, segregated by Delivery Date.
2. How to use Item Breakdown?
Go to Analytics > Select Item Breakdown.
- Select a store under Stores Filter. The default setting displays the itemised breakdown of all orders by Delivery Date.
- For a specific date range, use the filters or quick filters located at the top of the Item Breakdown Report.
- You can use the Max Results Per Page filter located below Stores Filter to change the results displayed per page, up to a maximum of 50 results.
- Click Download in Excel at the top of the Item Breakdown Report if you will like to export the results.
No result will be shown if the selected store has no Confirmed order for a specified date range.
Use the date filters to check for expired Confirmed orders. You should change the status of Confirmed orders that are fulfilled to Delivered.
3. Item Breakdown Excel Report
The Item Breakdown Excel Report is segregated by day of delivery under each worksheet.
The itemised breakdown of items is further split into Delivery and Pickup items.