The new Oddle Shop will replace the Classic Shopping Cart from 14 August 2018. It features a modern and customisable user interface that is mobile optimised, yet retaining the familiar F&B centric order management features that you love!
In this article
- What's new in Oddle Shop?
- Why is Oddle replacing the Classic Shopping Cart?
- Why should I upgrade?
- How do I tell if I am eligible for the upgrade?
- Do I have to pay additional to upgrade?
- How do I upgrade?
- What will happen to the Classic Shopping Cart?
- Who should I contact if I need help or have questions?
What's new in Oddle Shop?
We have just released one of our biggest updates ever! Here is the summary of updates:
- Social media sharing widget
- Individual URLs for each product
- Address search auto-complete
- Out of the box integration with Facebook Pixel and Google Analytics
- All new powerful and flexible shop editor:
- 7 main colours
- 9 button combinations
- 5 rearrangeable and editable sections
- 8 preset styles
- All new image upload widget (upload, edit, crop)
- Desktop and mobile preview mode
New User Interface and Experience
- Slideshow Banner
- Slide out cart drawer
- Promotions filmstrip
- Image with text
- Enhanced product layouts options
- Redesigned product dialog
- Improved user account details, address book, and order history pages
- Redesigned checkout and thank you pages
- Significantly faster performance
- Significantly improved ordering experience on mobile
- Enhanced delivery and pickup selection flow
- Refined customer log in, sign up, and reset password flow
Why is Oddle replacing the Classic Shopping Cart?
Ever since the inception of Oddle, we have been committed to building the best online ordering platform for our customers. We recognise that the expectations of you and your customers have evolved over time.
As part of our commitment, we have updated the Classic Shopping Cart and created the new Oddle Shop to deliver optimal user experience and modern design that is specially catered for the online food ordering industry.
This allows you to tell your brand story the way you want it, and it reflects our vision of how technology should shape the F&B industry.
Why should I upgrade?
We have refreshed the look of the shopping cart with optimised user experience that your customers will love! You can now tell your brand story the way you want with the flexible and powerful customisation tools available in Oddle Shop!
How do I tell if I am eligible for the upgrade?
All Oddle customers are eligible for the upgrade to Oddle Shop. We will be releasing the upgrade in batches. Once ready, you will see a "New" label on the Customise button, located on the left sidebar of your web dashboard Menu page.
If you do not see the "New" label, it means we have not rolled it out on your dashboard yet. The team at Oddle is hard at work on making Oddle Shop available for everyone as soon as possible.
Do I have to pay additional to upgrade?
All existing Oddle customers can enjoy the upgrade to the new Oddle Shop for free!
How do I upgrade?
Log in to your Oddle account through your web dashboard. Select the name of your menu. You should see a "New" label on the Customise button. Click on Customise to begin. Try out the various customisation settings.
You will be able to preview how your new Oddle Shop looks like on the desktop and mobile devices. Click Publish to complete the upgrade and let your customers see the brand new look of your Oddle Shop!
What will happen to the Classic Shopping Cart?
You can continue using the Classic Oddle Shopping Cart until Dec 31, 2018. After which, customers that are still on the Classic Shopping Cart will automatically be ported over to the new Oddle Shop.
Who should I contact if I need help or have questions?
- You may refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section, or
- Contact us through live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org