Learn how to use vehicle selection
This feature is only available in certain countries and for merchants with an assigned delivery partner. Please contact your account manager for more details.
- Log in to your Oddle account
- Go to Order Page and click on an order without a delivery request yet.
- Scroll down to the "Delivery Request" button, and click on it.
- You will see vehicle choices for selection now. Select one, and provide delivery comments if required, then click "Confirm".
- Refresh the page, and open the order. Click on "Delivery Request", and you will see the delivery request with the selected vehicle now (Prices shown are for illustration purpose only. Please refer to the delivery rates of our delivery partners here).
- Log in to iPad account
- Select an order without a delivery request yet.
- Click on "Request for Delivery"
- Click "Select" on the vehicle type that you want for the delivery for this order (Prices shown are for illustration purpose only. Please refer to the delivery rates of our delivery partners here).
- Provide a delivery comment for the logistic partner if required, then click on "Send".
- Click on "Driver Unassigned" to check the information of the delivery request.
- The vehicle type for this request will be the selected vehicle.
- Please refer to these article here for more information on the rates of the vehicles.
Am I eligible to use the vehicles?
- Yes, as long as your delivery partner has the vehicle types in service.
What would I need to do to prepare for the difference in rates?
- The additional rates now means you can consider changing the delivery charge per delivery zone. For example, if your orders are mostly small orders, you could decrease your delivery charge for the delivery zones, so that the delivery charge will look more reasonable for customers. For a guide, check this help article for more tips!
When will these changes be made?
- You can look forward to these changes by 18th June 2018!