What is Eber?
Eber is a CRM platform that will can help a merchant to retain her customers by:
- Reward System via a widget on the online store
- Email Campaigns
How to fully Utilise Eber?
To encourage customers to make repeated purchase, we allow customers to accumulate points towards a promotion. This promotion should be a one-time use promotion.
Setting up Widget on Online Shopping Cart:
- Go to Stores (This can be found by clicking into "Launch guide" at the bottom left.)
- Click on "Add Store"
- Create "Online Store"
From here, a widget code will be created for this store. Copy this store and go to Oddle
- Go back to Oddle -> Menu -> Marketing
- Scroll down and click on "Add custom code" under the Shopping Cart Tracking Pixels
- Enter a name that can be easily identified as Eber Widget, like "Eber Widget"
- Select "Shopping Cart"
- Select "Body"
- Paste the copied widget code in the field.
A widget will now be shown on your online shopping cart.
Setting up one-time use promotions on Oddle:
- Set promotion to one-time, so that customer can only use this promotion code once. (Unless there is no concerns about customers repeatedly using the promotion)
- Remember not to select "For first time customers", as customers who utilise Eber will be repeated customers.
Setting up Promo code to redeem on Eber:
- Go to Rewards. (Via navigation bar on the left)
- Click on Create above the table.
- Set up the promotion details, and check "Enable claim button on member web app".
- Open the Advanced Setting and set "Limited claim/usage per member" to 1.
- Open "Discount/Coupon Code Integration" and:
- Set "Integrations" to "unique_codes"
- Set Options to "Auto Created"
- Input the Promo Code you created on Oddle in the "Static Code" field
NOTE: If customer leaks the promo code, other customers can also use that promotion.
When the customer claims this promotion now on Eber widget, he will see the promo code that he can use on Oddle.