You can easily access your settings on your Oddle Android Register by clicking on the settings icon at the bottom left of the screen. Changes made to the settings will be saved and stored locally on your android device.
In this article
You can set the interval at which you receive updates by changing the notification interval. Your Oddle Android Register will refresh and update your orders list at the selected interval. The maximum interval is 60 minutes. If you select 0 minutes, you will not receive any notifications. To change your notification interval:
- Under Settings > Notifications, tap on "Notifications Interval".
- Drag the slider to the desired notification interval.
- Tap on "Ok" to save your notification interval setting.
Printer setup settings
Before connecting your Oddle Android Register to your thermal printer, please ensure that you have set up your thermal printer and that your Oddle Android Register and your thermal printer are connected over the same WiFi network.
To connect your Oddle Android Register to your thermal printer:
- Under Settings > Printer Setup, tap on "Thermal Printer".
- A popup should appear with the name of your thermal printer and the corresponding IP address.
- Tap on the name of your thermal printer.
- Your Android Register is now connected to your thermal printer.
To change your preferred displayed language:
- Under Settings > Language, tap on "English" or the current displayed language.
- Select the desired displayed language.
Currently, only English and Chinese (Traditional) are supported.
Knowledge base and live chat
To find other articles like this on your android register, tap on "Knowledge Base" under Settings > Help Center.
You can also speak directly to one our friendly customer support staff by tapping on "Live Chat".
When speaking to our customer support team over live chat, it is advisable to share your app version with us to better help us in supporting you. Your app version can be found under the Settings > Account > App Version.