Besides processing new orders via the Oddle Web Dashboard, orders can also be processed via the Oddle Android Register, which is especially tailored for operational staff.
For a similar guide on the Oddle iPad Register, click here.
In this article
- Confirming and marking an order as delivered
- Voiding an order or updating to other statuses
- Updating the payment status
1. Confirming and marking an order as delivered
Whenever you receive a new order, a notification will be sent to your Android Register. Pending / new orders can be found in the pending orders tab. To confirm an order:
- Click on the "Confirm Order" button.
- You can also choose to send an email notification to the customer via the popup. Click "Yes" to send, or "No" to skip this step
- Viola! your order is now Confirmed and can be found in the "Confirmed" orders tab.
Similarly, to mark a confirmed order as "Delivered", first navigate to the "Confirmed" orders tab and select the relevant order, then click on the "Delivered" button.
You can also send an order summary to your customer's email by tapping on the email icon on the top right hand corner of the application. Select the "Another Email" option if you want to send the order summary to another email.
2. Voiding an order or updating to other statuses
To void an order, click on the dropdown arrow. Select "Void Order" in the drop down list. You can also choose to update the order status to other statuses in the drop down. Your voided orders can be found under the "Void" orders tab.
3. Updating the payment status
To change the payment status:
- Select the "Payment Status" drop down.
- Select the desired payment status.
- You can also choose to send an email notification to the customer via the popup. Click "Yes" to send, or "No" to skip this step.
Make use of order logs to keep track of changes made to your order. Every action made is logged along with the associated user and time stamp. The order log can be found at the bottom of the order summary.