Welcome to Marketing-as-a-Service! We are happy to embark on this journey with you to improve your traffic and sign-ups.
[Important]: To get started, please ensure the following:
- Your Facebook account must be linked to your Facebook Business Page.
- Your page role must be set as Page Admin.
- You are using a web browser. (Facebook does not currently allow you to accept requests via mobile/Facebook mobile app, but we'll be sure to update this once they do!)
In the event that you do not receive a request from Oddle, you may let your account manager know and we will re-send you a request.
Our account managers will contact you via WhatsApp, call or message to inform you that a request has been sent. Facebook will not send you a notification pertaining this request.
Once you got informed, you may now log in to your Facebook account to accept the request. To grant Oddle admin access to your Facebook Business Page, simply follow the steps below:
Granting Facebook Business Page access to Oddle's Facebook account
- Under Settings, click on 'Page roles'
- Scroll down to 'Pending partner requests'
- A pop-up will appear, prompting you to accept the request. Select 'Give Oddle access to my Page'.
- Another pop-up will appear to re-confirm your selection. Select 'Approve Request'.
- You will then be prompted to enter your password to confirm this selection. Enter your password and you have successfully confirmed the admin request!
- Inform your account manager that you have accepted the request, and you're good to go!