Oddle system is able to create seasonal category - those with special availability or/and special collection time. All seasonal categories can be set in Menu > Menu Name > Product.
Create items according to their types:
Click the link for instructions on how to do create items
- Basic Items
- Variants and Options
- Options for Items with Variants
- Different Options for Items with Variants
After you have created the desired category with items:
1. Click on the seasonal category
2. Select Product Setting
3. A pop-up will appear. On the Choose Category to be section, click the radio button beside Seasonal Category.
4. Click the field and select the Order Start Date. Order date refers to the date when customers can place their orders. Items will not be listed on the shopping cart before the date set as Order Start Date.
5. Click the next field and select Order End Date.
6. Click the subsequent field and select Collection Start Date. Collection date refers to the date when customers can obtain their orders. Items can only be added to cart when a customer select a collection date that falls in between the collection start and end date in the shopping cart.
7. Click the next field and select the Collection End Date.
8. Once done, click Save. The category will now be a seasonal category and this setting will apply to all items in that category.