Web traffic analytics is important to understand how many people access your shopping cart, how many new visitors view your cart and most importantly where your traffic comes from. Knowing where your shopping cart traffic originates allow you to decide on the most effective channel to market your online ordering platform.
To view your web traffic, follow these steps:
1. Go to Analytics tab on the left sidebar.
2. Select the Web Traffic tab on the next page
3. Select the store that you want to see the traffic of.
4. Select the period of web traffic that you want to see.
5. View the total number of unique visitors for the duration and store that you select
5. View the total page views for the duration and store that you select
6. View the number of new visitors for the duration and store that you select. New visitors are visitors that have never accessed your shopping cart before.
7. This chart will compare day to day unique page view of your shopping cart
8. See the traffic source of your online ordering platform. Direct means viewers directly key in your store's URL. Traffic can come from social media, search engine and etc.