Oddle Web Dashboard allows you to view orders according to specific statuses. Follow these steps to filter orders, be it pending, confirmed or any past orders.
1. Click the Orders tab on the left sidebar and choose what type of orders that you want to view (General, Pending, Confirmed)
2. Click the Filter button
3. Select whether you want to view orders according to Delivery date or Order date.
Delivery date is the date when the order is delivered or picked-up.
Order date is the date when customers place their orders.
4. For both Delivery date and Order date, decide what is the start date and end date. The system will show orders from the start to the end date.
5. Select the order status that you want to include (Pending, Delivered, Confirmed or/and Void). You can choose to include only one or all.
6. Select the payment status of the orders. This is useful if you want to find orders which has not been paid yet.
8. Select the order collection method. Choose either pick-up, delivery, or both.
9. Select the order type, whether it is online order, email/phone (offline - manually keyed in via iPad) order, or test order
10. Select the store which the order is directed to.
11. Decide on the columns that you want to show on your order page
12. Finally, when you have selected the filters based on your preference, click Filter
Select one of the radio buttons to do a quick filter based on the Pick-up/Delivery date