Oddle Web Dashboard allows you to process multiple orders at one time. This function is useful when you receive numerous orders at one time.
1. Click Orders tab on the left navigation bar and make sure that the Pending sub-tab is selected.
2. Tick the check boxes of orders you want to process
3. Click the Action button
4.A. Select Confirmed Only if payment has not been received.
4.B. Select Confirmed & Paid if payment is received when the order is placed.
5.A. Click OK when the prompt appears. If the email notification for customers setting is enabled, they will receive a confirmation email.
5.B. Click OK when the prompt appears. If the email notification for customers setting is enabled, they will receive a confirmation email.
6. Confirmed orders will go to the Confirmed sub-tab
7. After the order has been collected by the customers, go to the Confirmed sub-tab, tick the check boxes and click the Action button
7.A. Select Delivered Only if the order has previously been marked as paid
7.B. Select Delivered & Paid if payment is received after the food is collected
8.A. Click OK when the prompt appears
8.B. Click OK when the prompt appears
9. The order will subsequently be stored in the General sub-tab, where you can view all past orders. Eventually all orders should be marked as Paid & Delivered in General sub-tab.