In the event where you cannot fulfil customers' orders, you can choose to void them. Although a cancellation email will be sent out to customers, it is recommended that you call the customers to explain the reason behind voiding their orders.
To void an order, follow these steps:
1. For a new order, in the pending email notification, click Cancel This Order
2. If you wish to cancel an order that has been confirmed, go to the confirmed email notification, click Cancel This Order
1. Go to Orders tab and make sure that you are in the Pending sub-tab
2. Click on the order that you want to void
3. Click Void Order
4. When a prompt appears, click OK. Your order has been voided
5. If you want to cancel a confirmed order, go to the Confirmed sub-tab and follow step 1 to 4 above.
1. Log-in to your Oddle iPad app and go to the Pending tab
2. Select the order that you want to void
3. Click on the Change button below order status
4. Click on Void
5. Your order has been voided