You've made the momentous decision to use Stripe as your preferred payment gateway. What's next? This article will bring you through the steps to create a Stripe account. As Stripe is slowly being rolled out to the various countries that Oddle operates in, this article may or may not be applicable to you yet. Reach out to your local Oddle Customer Success team or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
If Stripe is available in your country, the whole setup process should take less than 15 minutes to complete!
You will need the following information during the Stripe account setup process:
- A Local Business Registration Number
- A Local Bank Account Number registered to your Business
Creating your Stripe Account
- Login to your Oddle account
- Click on your <Menu Name>
- Click on the Payment tab
- Slide the button to the right to turn on Stripe. The Connect Stripe button will then appear
- Click on Connect Stripe
- This will bring you to the Stripe signup page
- Follow the instructions on screen to create your Stripe account
- Once your Stripe account is created, you will be redirected back to the Oddle Dashboard where you will need to check the boxes for:
- Allow Stripe for Pickup Orders
- Allow Stripe for Delivery Orders
Please see the video below!
That was easy, wasn't it? For more details on Stripe, please refer to our FAQ!