You can further customise the settings of the checkout page which you customers will see after they select the items.
All these changes can be made in Menu > menu name > Additional Settings > 2. Checkout & 7. Prevent Checkout if Amount Less Than Minimum.
1. Log into your Oddle Dashboard
2. Click Menu located on your left sidebar and select menu name
3. Click Additional Settings on the bottom of your left side bar
A. Instruct customers to write a remark on the remark column. (optional)
1. Enter the instruction for your customers to write a remark before they proceed to checkout. (i.e. amount of candles, number of pax)
2. Tick the check box beside Make filling up remarks column compulsory, if you wish to disallow check out before the customer responds to your instructions on the remarks column.
B. Terms and Conditions
1.a. Enter your store's policy or terms and conditions in the field provided. (i.e. no refund, no changing of orders)
1.b. Click Use Default if you want to have a comprehensive Oddle default terms and conditions. You can then edit or add any additional conditions.
C. Preventing Checkout if Amount is Less Than Minimum
1. Tick the check box beside Enable this option if you want to prevent checkout if the order amount is below pickup/delivery minimum to prevent customers from checking out if they have not reached the minimum order amount that you have set previously.
Click Save every time you make changes so that they will be reflected on your online ordering platform.