A sub-domain is the link to your online ordering platform.
Although an Oddle sub-domain name is automatically generated when a menu is created, it is also possible to amend it. If you wish to modify the sub-domain of your online ordering platform, follow the instructions below.
All these changes can be made in Menu > menu name > Additional Settings > 3. Domain Settings.
This tutorial will teach you how to link your online ordering platform to your main domain and it involves a 5 min set up on both the Oddle Dashboard and your Domain Provider Site.
I. On Oddle Dashboard
- Go to Menu > menu names > Additional Settings > 3. Domain Settings
- Key in the desired domain. For example:
E-Store Sub domain: saladq2.oddle.me
Domain Masking: order.oddleapp.com
- Click Create, then followed by OK.
Figure 1: Changes to be made on Oddle Dashboard
II. On Domain Provider Site
- Login to your Domain Provider site (cPanel, GoDaddy, Exabytes, etc).
- Depending on your Domain Provider, the navigation path will differ from provider to provider. Navigate to the DNS Management page on your Domain Provider.
- Add a new CNAME record pointing to sni.oddleapp.com
Once the settings have been updated on both the Oddle and Domain Provider site, the new settings will take up to 48 hours to be propagated to the entire internet and will be secured with SSL.