Additional taxes and charges to the purchases can be set in Menu > menu name > Tax and Charges.
1. Click Menu on your main navigation bar.
2. Select the menu which settings you wish to adjust by clicking on the menu name (i.e. Delicious Menu).
3. Click on Tax and Charges on the left sidebar to set tax and charges for your delivery and pick-up.
4. Click Add Tax and Charges, and a Delivery Tax and Charges pop-up will appear.
Let your customers know what the tax and charges are for.
Amount of tax and charges that are being debited from the customers.
Decide whether the amount type is a percentage from the total price or an absolute amount.
TYPE OF TAX & CHARGES
Determine if the tax and charges are government tax or in-store charges.
APPLIES TO DELIVERY CHARGE
Establish whether the tax and charges apply to additional delivery charge. If you wish for the tax and charges to apply, tick the check box.
Conclude if the tax and charges apply to online orders through shopping cart only, or offline orders keyed in through iPad only, or both.
INCLUDE IN PRICE
Let your customers know if tax and charges are included in price (i.e. you increase the prices to include tax and charges) or not.
5. Click Save.
6. If you want to include tax & charges for pick-up, click Add Tax and Charges on the pick-up section. Repeat the steps above.