You can make all these changes in Menu > menu name > Store > store name > Delivery settings.
- Click Store on your main navigation bar.
- Select the store you'd like to adjust settings for by clicking on store name(e.g. Delicious@Jurong).
- Click Delivery on left sidebar.
- Toggle on Enable Delivery to start editing settings for delivery.
- Scroll to Section 3. Delivery Zone
Click Add Zone and the map will appear. Use this map to indicate the areas which your store delivers to. Selected areas will be highlighted in Green on the map.
Options for area selection:
- Click on the Select Zone at top left corner. (e.g. West) to choose specific pre-configured delivery zones.
- Click on drawing tools
- Stop drawing – Return to scrolling mode
- Draw a shape - Create odd-shaped delivery zones by outlining an area you would like to deliver to.
Click to create your first point and continue clicking to create more points that will be connected to form the area you would like to deliver to.
- Draw a circle – Create a radius around store location
E.g. To create a 1 km radius around your store, click to create a center point, then key in 1000 and click on the "update radius" tab. Lastly, click the "center" tab to center it around your store location. Alternatively, you can drag the central dot to shift other delivery areas.
DELIVERY ZONE SETTINGS
- Zone Name (For easy identification of different zones)
- Delivery Charge
- With Minimum Purchase Of (Min order value to allow delivery)
- Waived After (Waive off Delivery Charges after a certain order value)
- Additional Travel Time in Mins (amount of time needed from pickup at store to delivery to customer)
* Note that the "Additional Travel Time in Mins" here is additional and will be added onto the "Lead Time" to produce the total waiting time for your customers.
For example, if "Lead Time" is set at 1 hour initially, and delivery time within this zone is also 1 hour, the customer will have to wait a minimum of 2 hours from the point of order.