Oddle System funnels all online and offline orders into a single dashboard, to let the sorting and tracking process simpler for our merchants.
Orders from customers who prefer to place their orders through phone or email can be consolidated with other online orders by using the Oddle Register iPad App.
|1||Creating a new order||Compulsory|
|2 - 3||Choosing customer||Compulsory|
|5 - 7||Selecting pick-up or delivery date and timing||Compulsory|
|9 - 10||Adding discounts||Optional|
|12 - 13||Checkout||Compulsory|
|14||Issuing order summary||Compulsory|
1. Click + button, located on the top left corner, to create a new order.
2. Click Change beside No Customer to select an existing customer or input details for a new customer.
3.a. Search for an existing customer by inputting either his/her name, contact number or email in the search bar.
3.b. Click + on the top right corner to input details for a new customer.
4. Click Change beside the store name (i.e. Oddle Cafe @ Suntec) and select the outlet.
5. Click Change beside pick-up or delivery date and time to set the pick-up or delivery time that your customer requests.
6. Click either Pickup or Delivery, enter the date, and select the time slot.
7. For delivery orders, click Customer Address and input his/her address in the field provided.
8.a. Click the drop-down list of categories to search for an item.
8.b. Input item name in the search bar to search for an item.
9. (Optional) Click Discount to apply any discount for the order.
10. (Optional) To input discount, click $ to give dollar discount or click % to give percentage discount. Enter the amount or percentage of the discount, set the discount name and click Confirm.
11.a. (Optional) Click Customer to add remarks from the customer.
11.b. (Optional) Click Kitchen to add remarks for the kitchen staffs.
12. Click Checkout after making sure that order details are properly entered.
13. When the pop-up appears, click Checkout to proceed. Click Cancel if there are additional details to be entered.
14.a. Click Yes to issue an order summary to the customer.
14.b. Click No to not issue an order summary to the customer.
15. Order has been placed successfully and will appear in the Pending tab.