All these changes can be made in Store > store name > Delivery.
*Remember to always click Save (red tab at the bottom) if you made any changes.
1. Click Store on your main navigation bar.
2. Click store name (e.g. Test Store) to select the store which settings you intend to modify.
3. Click Delivery on the left sidebar to Enable Delivery, set Delivery Zones, and set Off Days.
- Toggle on Enable Delivery if your store provides delivery service. You will be able to add various delivery zones once you enable delivery.
-Toggle off Enable Delivery if your store does not provide delivery services.
- These settings can be modified in this tab:
- Delivery zones
- Delivery charge according to zones
- Minimum purchase amount
- Delivery cost waiver
- Delivery duration for individual zones
- Click Add Zone and the map will appear.
- Refer to this page for instructions on creating delivery zones.
- Click Add Hours to include delivery timings.
Once clicked, a DELIVERY TIMING tab will appear.
Select the days which you can deliver to your customers.
(Checked boxes means delivery-allowed days, unchecked boxes means no delivery days)
Select the Delivery Slots Start At (the time you can start delivering customers' orders) and Delivery Slots End At (the latest time you can delivery customers' orders) to specify delivery timings.
Click Enable to set a time for the last order to be accepted during that delivery time slot (NOTE: To set separate lunch and dinner pick-up slots, add more than one Delivery timing).
Click Disable if there is no need for the last order timing.
Interval in minutes
Set the timing intervals for your customers to select during checkout.
(E.g. If the timing interval is set as 60 minutes, this is what your customers will see on checkout page)
Maximum Orders per Interval
Set the maximum number of orders allowed for each time interval set.
(E.g. If interval = 60 minutes and maximum orders = 10 orders, for every 60 minutes, your store will only accept a maximum of 10 orders).
Set the time needed for your store to prepare the order before your customers can pick up their items. (NOTE: 1 Day = 24 Hours)
Click Save once you made all the changes.
Ensure that your payment methods support Delivery.
- See Delivery / Pickup Block Out Dates to learn more.
- See Special/Exception Operating Hours to learn more.
*NOTE: Changes made in this page are only applicable to the store which you have selected.