All these changes can be made in Store > store name > Pickup.
*Remember to always click Save (red tab at the bottom) if you made any changes.
1. Click Store on your main navigation bar.
2. Click store name (e.g. Test Store) to select the store which settings you intend to modify.
3. Click Pickup on the left sidebar to enable Pickup, edit Pickup Timing, and set Off Days.
- Toggle on Enable Pickup to let your customers order online, and collect their orders from your physical store.
- Toggle off Enable Pickup if you do not want your customers to do self-collection on your store.
REGULAR PICKUP TIMING
- Click Add to set a series of pickup timings.
Once clicked, a PICKUP TIMING tab will appear:
Select the days which your customers can collect their orders in your store (Checked boxes means pick-up allowed days, while unchecked boxes means no pick-up days).
Start / End Time
Select the Pickup Slots Start At (the time customers can start collecting their orders) and Pickup Slots End At (the time customers must collect their orders) to specify the pick-up timings.
Click Enable to set a timing for the last order to be accepted during that pick-up time slot, and select the timing (NOTE: To set separate lunch and dinner pick-up slots, add more than one Pickup timing)
Click Disable if there is no need for the last order timing.
Interval in minutes
Set the timing intervals for your customers to select during checkout.
(E.g. If the timing interval is set as 60 minutes, this is what your customers will see on checkout page)
Maximum Orders per Interval
Set the maximum number of orders allowed for each time interval set.
(E.g. If interval = 60 minutes and maximum orders = 10 orders, for every 60 minutes, your store will only accept a maximum of 10 orders).
Set the time needed for your store to prepare the order before your customers can pick up their items. (NOTE: 1 Day = 24 Hours)
Click Save once you made all the changes.
- See Delivery / Pickup Block Out Dates to learn more.
- See Special/Exception Operating Hours to learn more.
*NOTE: Changes made in this page are only applicable to the store which you have selected.