If your customer calls you to purchase something that you do not have in your shopping cart, please follow the instructions below to add an ad-hoc item.
All these can be done via your Oddle Register iPad App, after you logged-in using your email address and password.
1. Click + button, located on the top left corner, to create a new order.
2. Click Change beside No Customer to select an existing customer or input details for a new customer.
3.a. Search for an existing customer by inputting either his/her name, contact number or email in the search bar.
3.b. Click + on the top right corner to input details for a new customer.
4. Click Change beside the store name (i.e. Oddle Cafe @ Suntec) and select the outlet.
5. Click Change beside pick-up or delivery date and time to set the pick-up or delivery time that your customer requests.
6. Click either Pickup or Delivery, enter the date, and select the time slot.
7. For delivery orders, click Customer Address and input his/her address in the field provided.
8. Scroll all the way to the bottom and click Ad Hoc Item to add it into the cart.
9. Enter the Item Name
10. Enter the Item Quantity
11. Enter the Item Price
If you are using this feature just to request payment from your customers, feel free to input the full price that your customer has to pay, as the item price.
12. Click Confirm
13. (Optional) Click Discount to apply any discount for the order.
14. (Optional) To input discount, click $ to give dollar discount or click % to give percentage discount. Enter the amount or percentage of the discount, set the discount name and click Confirm.
15. (Optional) Click Customer to add remarks from the customer.
16. (Optional) Click Kitchen to add remarks for the kitchen staffs.
17. Click Checkout after making sure that order details are properly entered.
18. When the pop-up appears, click Checkout to proceed. Click Cancel if there are additional details to be entered.
19.a. Click Yes to issue an order summary to the customer.
19.b. Click No to not issue an order summary to the customer.
20. Order has been placed successfully and will appear in the Confirmed tab.
Please see article on Sending Payment Request to send an email with a payment link to your customer.