You've launched your Oddle Shopping Cart and created your PayPal Express account successfully. When your customers try to check out on PayPal, suddenly they receive a "Currency is not supported" error message. GASP!
Fret not! There are a few reasons why this happens and they can be resolved.
Factors that contribute to the error message above are:
- Your PayPal Seller account does not have 'Malaysia' as a primary country.
- Your PayPal Seller account does not accept "Malaysian Ringgit" as an acceptable currency.
- Your PayPal Seller account is not linked properly on the dashboard where the merchant's account credentials was not successfully retrieve by the Oddle system or PayPal.
Steps to rectify these issues are:
- Contact PayPal Customer Service to check that their account has been set:
- To 'Malaysia' as a primary country
- To accept 'Malaysian Ringgit' as an acceptable currency