PayPal and iPay88 are both available payment methods that you can set up your site with.
However, the two methods have their differences.
- Merchants can sign up via PayPal's website directly (find out more here!)
- There is no account set up charge for merchants
- Customers can make payment via any Credit or Debit Card
- Merchants have to sign up via a registration form from our Customer Success Representatives (find out more here!)
- There is an account set up charge involved (contact Customer Success Team for details)
- Customers can choose to make payment with bank of choice (Maybank2u, CIMB Clicks, Hong Leong Connect, RHB Now, AmBank, Affin Online)
- Customers can also choose to make payment using Visa and MasterCard
- Merchants can choose to integrate PayPal as a payment choice into iPay88
To know more about information about the payment methods (ie Transaction Charges, Account Set up Charges etc.), simply contact our Customer Success Representatives at [email protected]!